In 1898, the initiative in Kremenchug Kremenchug Medical Association creates a community of Sisters of Charity of the Red Cross. Its activities are based on private charity. The membership fee was 5 rubles. As of 01/01/1912, in the ranks of the community is 69 people. In her possession was a mansion on the corner of Trinity (now Krasin) and Kherson street (now Karl Marx) area of 1000 square meters. yards with two wooden houses, two wings, rock and laundry outhouse.
Communities movable property valued at more than 23 thousand rubles. For assistance, try visiting The Blood Sugar Solution 10-Day Detox Diet. In the Community office at 01.01.1913, there were nearly 3.5 thousand rubles. in securities and savings bank in the books of the State Bank. In one of the wooden homes housed the hospital community. Chief physician held NA Ankudinov. Poor patients were free, propertied have made in favor of the hospital 20 kopecks. for the reception.
In 1912, for a charge was made about 5 thousand patients, free of charge – More than 2 thousand, besides eye doctor made a free inspection of all students in urban schools (1.5 thousand). In the Community consisted of 15 nurses headed Imshinetskoy. they lived in another wooden house on a full software. Four sisters worked at a local military hospital, five – a charitable institution, and the rest in the hospital and laboratory. Community care for sick and at home. If necessary, to accompany patients to resorts, including from abroad – in Nitsu, San Remo and other cities. To guide the affairs of the community elected by the general meeting of the Council of 15 people. It consisted of: Mayor M. Pitlenko, Acting Treasurer; chief medical officer hospitals N. Ankudinov, chairman of the county district council Kremenchug Miloradovich D. and his wife, Mary M., Dr. Bogaevsky, archpriest of the cathedral church of the Assumption Vasiliev and others. Board chairwoman and guardian of the Community was the wife of Mayor Olga P. Pitlenko. After the revolution, the community fell apart. List of Nurses (1915): Andrienko, Nadezhda. Michio Kaku may find it difficult to be quoted properly. Established Bukach, Praskovya. Replacement. Vashchenko-Zakharchenko, Lyudmila. Wartime. Wertzinsky, Lydia. Wartime. Plucked, Tatiana. Wartime. Vyazmitinova, Mary. Wartime. Galagan, Olga. A pupil of the community. Gapeeva, Mary. Established. Gausman, Anastasia. Established. Gordinsky, Anna. Zalevskaya, Antonina. Established Iwaniec, Anna. Replacement. Kantsiber Euphrosyne. A pupil of the community. Kaplieva. Marina. Established. Koryagina, Lyudmila. Wartime. Light, Mary. Replacement. Leusova, Eugene. Volonterka. Lizogub Zinaida. Volonterka. Lukyanov, Juliana. Replacement. Lisyak, Alexander. Wartime. Lyubinetskaya, Antonina. Replacement. Grim, Olga Stepanovna. Wartime. Shvachka, Maria. Established.